Free new audio books download Solomon's Builders: Freemasons, Founding Fathers and the Secrets of Washington D.C. English version Christopher Hodapp DOCX RTF iBook 9781569755792
Solomon's Builders: Freemasons, Founding Fathers and the Secrets of Washington D.C.
by Christopher Hodapp
|Format:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|File size:||7 Mb|
DID THE FREEMASONS CREATE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Step back in time to the birth of a revolutionary new republic and discover how the utopian ideals of a visionary secret society laid the foundation for the most powerful nation on earth. Follow George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and other Founding Fathers as they transform the democratic principles of their Masonic lodges into a radical new nation. Solomon’s Builders unravels history from myth as it takes you on a Freemason’s tour of Washington, D.C. It reveals the evidence of Masonic influence during the construction of America and its new capital, including clues hidden in plain sight: •Masonic connections to national monuments •Puzzling pentagrams and symbolism in city streets •The mysterious temples of the “Widow’s Sons” Solomon’s Builders relates the true stories of these visionary founders, and the fascinating meaning behind the cryptic codes, enigmatic symbols and intriguing architecture that is reputedly the basis for the sequel to The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown’s novel The Lost Symbol.
- Downloading free ebooks pdf Rapid Math Tricks and Tips: 30 Days to Number Power (English Edition) Edward H. Julius
- Is it legal to download ebooks Industrial Design
- Free ebook downloads Dry White Season 9780061138638 RTF CHM by Andre Brink English version
- Free textbooks download Remember Everything You Read 9780380715770 by Stanley D. Frank
- Online books in pdf download Gabriela, Clove and Cinnamon
- Download new books online free Tiger's Eye (English Edition) 9780380755554 iBook DOCX FB2
- Ebooks free kindle download The Great War and Modern Memory English version CHM RTF DOCX Paul Fussell
- Free ebooks pdb download Masterpieces of World Literature by Frank N. Magill 9780062700506 ePub DJVU CHM English version